Don’t know what to bring to your next holiday gathering? I gotchu! Christmas is right around the corner, so I thought I’d round up 5 holiday side dishes you can bring to your next get together!
Side Dish Recipe Rundown
1) The first recipe is my roasted brussels sprouts with fresh basil. To a add a little Christmas spin to it, add pomegranate seeds to the brussels!
2) The second recipe is my orange ginger roasted root vegetables. The warmth from the ginger is perfect for winter, and the color of the beets with sweet potatoes and carrots will stand out amongst the other dishes!
3) Who doesn’t love mashed potatoes?! This recipe from Hummusapien, a dietitian, restaurantpreneur and blogger, would be perfect to serve up Christmas day! The recipe is for instant pots, but she provides a stove top version as well.
4) This fig and farro salad would be delicious to serve up to your guests or bring to a gathering. The creator is Marrisa Moore, another fellow dietitian blogger!
5) Last but not least, we got butternut squash risotto from culinary chef and food scientist, Jessica Galvin. This creamy risotto is a great sweet and savory dish to add to any spread of food!
So let’s dig into these recipes! Click the highlighted title of the dish, and the link will take you to the recipe!